Monday 26 May 2014

Drink and dine to your heart’s content at the best lounge in Hyderabad

Hyderabad has never failed to charm its food lover by giving them a unique culinary experience from time immemorial. Every time I visited this fascinating city, I have never failed to try at least some tasty dish or the other. And true to its dedication towards offering exquisite hospitality to the guests, I have never been disappointed by my choices. However, this time I will take a break from the discussions on food and concentrate on the refreshing as well as exotic beverages that are served in one of the Lounge in Hyderabad.

Lounge in Hyderabad
Last month, when I had to visit Hyderabad for a business event, I chose to stay at Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre which is located on the Tank Bund Road. This is one of the wisest decisions I have made so far as this hotel gave me a memorable experience in terms of cozy accommodations and fine dining options. This hotel has a number of restaurants that serve delectable cuisines from all round the world. I really had a great time when I went to the Altitude Lounge Bar, one of the best Lounge in Hyderabad. I was shown to a table overlooking the Hussain Sagar Lake by one of their courteous associates. Located on the Eighth floor of the hotel, this lounge serves some of the best alcoholic drinks in the country. You could also ask for a glass of fresh juice or a cup of tea or coffee if you don’t want an alcoholic beverage. Also, the light snacks that accompany these beverages are heavenly and complement each drink perfectly. I would definitely go back to this welcoming haven, the next time I am in the city. Hyderabad Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, get ready to welcome me again; very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment